8.19.2006

You're In Luck

Classes start back up on Monday, so I'll be posting a bit more often in an attempt to avoid doing any actual work. Aren't you happy to hear that? I'm going to be spending time entertaining you when I should be doing homework, or paying attention in class. It's a win-win!

A lot has happened since my last post. My cousin was married in St. Louis to a cool guy that can cook spaghetti (Here's some photos of it all in case you hadn't seen them, or wanted to be nosy.), I... Well that's about it really. Actually, I don't have much of a reason for not posting anything new other than laziness and not spending time in front of my computer. Which, I guess, is a good thing. I could lie and say that I'd stopped being so lazy and started to work out, or took up knitting. But that would be a huge lie. I've still been just as lazy, just spent time doing other things.

That's about it... Hopefully my life gets a bit more exciting so I don't have to bore you with mundane thoughts and ideas that I get and decide to write about them on a whim.

No comments: