8.20.2006

New Threads

So there's this website called Threadless T-Shirts where anyone can submit an idea for a shirt design, members vote on the designs, and those with high enough favorability are sent to print. I've been looking at this site off and on for a few months now, but just recently really went through their selection. In doing so I ended up buying 6 shirts. Each for $10 due to a sale they had going this weekend. I also spent time voting on designs and requesting a few to be put back into print. I guess they just order a certain amount and it's then first come, first serve.

I thought many of the designs were interesting, not all my cup of tea, but well designed nonetheless. I'd encourage anyone that likes graphic T's and having a rather rare design to boot to check it out. The link is up there with the name, in blue, and underlined. If I need to give you any more help than that... Nevermind. I'm not going to go off on stupidity right now.

Anyway, here are the shirts/designs that I decided to purchase. Unless you really like them, or wish to spite me, don't by them. I like my original T-shirts. It makes me feel... I don't know the word I'm looking for. It's like "one of a kind" without being so wordy... Forget it.

Here they be:
"Fiesta Fiasco"




"Rocket Bird"


"Are You In or Out"


"My Pet Human"


"Captain Awesome"

No comments: