5.10.2006

One More Down

I just finished another semester. I've lost count as to what the total is now. A few days ago I just found out that the communications minor I had applied for FOUR MONTHS AGO has just been approved. That's two more classes to take now. Looks like I'm going to be doing this college thing until next Spring now. I was looking forward to being done in the Fall too...

Today I'm stressing out a bit. I had a group project for a class that was to be turned in today, which it was. The problem being that I missed a meeting last night, the meeting I was supposed to have today no one came to, and it was turned in without me getting a chance to read over it. Last week we had worked on it a bit and I had to step in and make major changes. I'm not too sure about how it turned out and not being able to see it has not helped. I'm not even sure if they'll give me a good team evaluation due to the fact that I didn't go to the meeting last night and they seemed to have snubbed me today.

I don't want to take this fucking class over again. It was the biggest waste of a class that I've ever had the displeasure of taking. Having to sit through it again would be a pure agony and torture cocktail with a despair chaser. Or, to use another analogy, think of the most boring thing you can; watching paint dry, listening to an old man ramble, watching "Gigli", just to give you some help. Now imagine HAVING to do that every week for two hours. Makes you want to pull your hair out and drop into the fetal position, doesn't it?

That's it for me complaining. What's done is done and I can't do a thing to change it.

No comments: