3.23.2006

Conspiracy Theories

I recently stumbled across this video, Loose Change 2nd Edition, which is all about how the White House orchestrated 9/11. It's a horrible thing to think about, but I had this thought years ago after seeing just how much many of Bush's and Cheney's friends have profited from it and the subsequent "War on Terror".
The video is close to an hour and a half long during which facts are presented on just how odd much of the events of that infamous day did not add up to what the public was being told. Now it is difficult to say if all of these facts are indeed that since it would take a helluva long time trying to pull all of that info together. I could keep going on about the film, but then you might not watch it. If it hits a nerve just having me discuss such a thing, I'd suggest watching the first half hour and see how the information is presented. At about that time you'll either keep watching it to see what else there is, or you'll stop the video and go on with your day. It makes you think, that's for sure.

2 comments:

Deano "aka" Jimmy Joe Meeker "aka" Fat Elvis said...

I have seen this video and I was interested...but i spent some time looking at a bunch of sources and I am pretty convinced that the conspiracy theory is just crazy!

But hey...i believe elvis is still rocking in Rio somewhere.

Deano "aka" Jimmy Joe Meeker "aka" Fat Elvis said...

Cool blog i will check those long ass list of archives over spring break....yea right! sites really good though.