1.24.2006

Remember Those Magic Eye Books?

I'm sure you do. People going crazy as they crossed their eyes and tried to force themselves to see spaceships and dinosaurs. I figured it out pretty quick and then shortly after received a massive headache if I did it for too long. It was also part of a storyline in a Seinfeld episode.
Well, a Japanese, or maybe Chinese I'm not sure, artist made a flash animation that can be seen in the third dimension by using the same cross-eyed technique. Here's the link. It's not that long of an animation, but crossing my eyes for that long was difficult and caused a slight ache. To top it all off, the short isn't even that good. It was cool to see it in 3-D, but that's about it. So if you have time to kill and like seeing three dimensional objects I'd suggest you check it out.

No comments: