5.20.2005

Grades Are In

So looks like I've managed to stay on the Dean's List this semester. Pulled out 4 A's and 2 B's. I thought for sure that one of those A's was going to be a C, Microeconomics, until my teacher went over my grade with me after I handed in my final. Turns out I was actually doing well. Must have been one hell of a curve in that class.
On May 31 I start the summer semester and have to cram a semester's worth of class into a month. It probably wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't taking 18 hours again. The classes shouldn't be that hard though. Half of them are intro classes. It'll be worth getting this all over with in the next year to year and a half, though (depending on the availability of the required classes). After I get that piece of paper that is so overrated it's all downhill from there. Right?....

No comments: