9.28.2004

O'Really O'Reilly?

I happened to be looking at some articles, wasting time as usual, when I came across this one about The Daily Show and O'Reilly's hour-long self-proclomations that he is the smartest man in the world (Warning: This link takes you to a place where all individual thought is unallowed and any violators will be shot on sight). Here's the article. I just wanted to share it with anyone that hasn't seen it because it proves my point that while Germans love David Hasselhoff, no one likes Bill O'Reilly.

In other news I finally talked to the Chief. It turns out I was supposed to have signed a waiver stating that I will not hold the UHDPD responsible for any damage done to my car, but I was never given that. I think I have a pretty good chance of getting some money as long as the "Risk Management Department" thinks so. I think "Risk Management Department" is just a fancy word for "Room Full Of Lawyers."

I also got to see an Astros game last night against the Cardinals. Not a very good game, but the stadium is pretty nice. Just trying to get one beer I was carded twice. Both instances were within 10 feet of each other and occured in under 2 minutes, and one of them said I looked 15. So I guess it's time to start growing some facial hair again.

No comments: