7.08.2004

Spider-Man 2

So I saw Spider-Man 2 over the weekend and I have to say I liked it. I've heard some people complaining about it and I think they were just expecting more after hearing how it was better than the first. Never listen to critcs, they don't know what they're talking about. Here's a few of my gripes about it though:
*I thought Doc Ock was a great villian, but they didn't use him nearly enough in the story.
*I didn't quite get why Spider-Man had to have his mask off so much and now everyone knows who he is.
*And Kirsten Dunst doesn't do it for me. She just isn't MJ to me.
Before seeing the film I heard that there were clues as to what the next villian would be. I thought it was going to be Venom, but if the end of the film was the "clue" I heard of then I was wrong and it wasn't much of a clue and just a slap in the face with a cold fish.
Now I'm really looking forward to X-Men 3, whenever that is coming out.

No comments: