5.22.2009

And It Begins

I've written the first portion of the story I've been batting around in my head for weeks. It's something I've wanted to do for months, but I had a lot of trouble trying to figure out just how to start it off. I'm not completely sure where it's going to go, but it should provide for some interesting reading at the very least. Hopefully.

I'm not going to be writing any titles for each section. I'll use "Chapter __" so you can easily identify the story from any other posts I may interject between now and whenever it may be completed. I'm going to do my best to write anything that would be a book-length chapter, because I feel this medium doesn't really work as well for wordy posts. I don't foresee this interfering with the pace of the story. It'll be on me to properly keep the story going along with your interest. I may change my point of view on this as I get into the real meat and potatoes of the plot.

We shall see.

No comments: