5.02.2006

It's All Over Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the day that I present, along with a few members of my team, the final presentation that highlights all of our successes during this Honda project. It is now a little after 2:30 am and I have to get up early, get all dressed up in a suit on a humid Houston day, find a Kinko's, aka the devil, to print off 10 copies of a report which, right now, does not look like it's done, but I have no idea what to do with it anymore, and then at 1 pm the presentation begins. Oh yeah, I have to be downtown by 10 am, which means I will have to be on the highway by 9 am at the latest. If it gets to be that time, I most likely won't make it until 10:30 or so. Yeah, not looking forward to this day.

One thing is certain though; It will all be over soon. The only thing left after this is for me to send off an entrance form so my team, and school, can be officially entered into this nation-wide competition. Honestly, it'd be cool if we were invited to California to present, but right now I'm too tired to care. I'm exhausted. I'm a bit under the weather, I don't have any insurance to go to a doctor to take care of whatever it is that I've got, I've got a number of things to do for another class that I haven't touched because of this project and the semester ends next week. I just need some solid sleep for about a week, then I'll be good to go.

I'm just looking forward to being done with this class.

No comments: