2.14.2005

Valentine's Day Memories


I remember handing these goofy things out every year. Even to people I didn't like. Why? Was I supposed to think that on this one day of the year we were all supposed to join hands in love and harmony?
I don't know what the reason was, but I'm actually glad I found this picture because it makes me remember the simpler times. When a picture of a giant turtle playing leap frog with a heart was supposed to signify to that one girl that I had a crush on that this valentine was supposed to mean something unlike all the other ones that I was forced to give to everyone else in the class. And in the end, isn't that what love is all about?

If you want to see more of these valentine's day reminders just go here. It's only a few different varieties, but I can remember each one of those.

No comments: