11.14.2004

Cleaning Up at the White House

I found this link and just the title was enough to send shivers down my spine. It looks like Bush is taking his re-election a bit too seriously. He barely won again and he acts like the whole country wants him to take up residence in the White House permanently. (Does it bother anyone else that the two areas of the country that were actually hit by terrorist attacks were blue states? I don't know, it just seems a bit odd to me.) I'm still waiting for his "I'm a unifier not a divider" bullshit to come in to play. If none of this bothers you then you must have voted for Bush and like to live under a fear inducing, war hungry leader.
And I happened to see this the other day. I think whoever wrote this might hate the South more than I do. MIGHT.
For a reason as to why I hate the South you might want to look at this link that I just found. (Has nothing to do with politics.)

No comments: