8.01.2004

August

First day of August today. Yep. This is usually one of the worst months of the year, it's the hottest and for those that go to school (like me) they have to get ready to go back. I've got the added bonus (HA!) of moving about 900 miles about two weeks from now to Houston which is even hotter (I'm so glad it's August) than St. Louis. I did get accepted to University of Houston - Downtown though, so I don't have to worry any more about what I'm going to do this fall. I'm planning on going to Houston for a few days either later this week or early next week so I can register for classes. I don't start until August 23rd (almost September by then) so I've got a week of living in my dad's three room apartment or trying to figure out some place else to chill out of town for a few days so I don't go crazy having to be so close to my family. Anybody want to house and feed me for a couple of days with no chance of receiving money for your services?
Still haven't gotten that fucking bumper fixed... DAMMIT! I found out my right blinker is falling off too and the claims guy said that it was a separate incident. Luckily none of this happened in August, or August would have some 'splaining to do.

No comments: