7.28.2004

DAMN IT ALL!!

 Posted by Hello
So today we had a garage sale to sell some of the crap that we've accumulated over the years and one of the sale patrons ripped the bumper off my beautiful car.  Somehow the little plastic piece on the side of my door came off and my right-side headlight cracked too.  I don't know when it's going to be fixed but at the moment I don't know how to take it off or attach it to the car.  There's a bunch of plastic things that popped off and I guess I could try to attach it like that, but the claims guy from my insurance company hasn't seen it yet and I don't really have anywhere to go in the immediate future.
Oh, and I was accepted to UMSL, but that doesn't help because I won't be in St. Louis attend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha sucker!

Anonymous said...

hi ummmmm i am new so ill just say it..................................................................................................................BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!