4.30.2006

Watched the Sunrise Today


Watched the Sunrise Today
Originally uploaded by kosmopowers.
So yesterday, I bought a digital camera which I've been wanting to get for a long time now. I had been putting it off because I don't really have the money for, still didn't when I bought it, but I just hate it when I'm out and I want to take some pics and all I've got is my crappy camera phone. It truly is crappy too. I can't get a single photo to come out clear.

Anyway, this new camera is flippin' sweet! I'll be posting plenty of photos to my Flickr account, which you can get to by either clicking on this photo or going to that cool little do-dad over on the right. It says "Flickr" on it so you should be able to find it. If you can't find it, then how the hell are you reading this? You'd have to be dumber than a bag of hammers to not be able to find it.

I just happened to be driving home at about 6:30 am this morning and caught this as I drove by. Turned out pretty good. I had a few more, but they're kind of blurry. And when I say "kind of" it ranges between "a little fuzzy" to "what the fuck is that?"

No comments: