3.21.2005

Spring Break

Oh man. Got back to class after a whole week off. It was so nice. No more homework, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks. All that jazz. And of course I completed nothing that I had planned on doing leading up to the break. I did see Mono and painted my room, but everything else was tossed out the window on the drive home after my last class I guess.
I had hoped to get a head start on a few papers I've got due at the end of the month. Didn't happen. I had two projects due for the Monday and Tuesday after the break. Waited to the last minute to do both (still working on the one due Tuesday). I didn't even get around to getting my oil changed in my car. I've been putting that off for months. I also wanted to wash my car, but the ever present threat of rain had me saying, "It's going to rain tomorrow so why bother?" By the way, meteorologists* blow around here. It was supposed to rain every other day last week, but apparently Mother Nature didn't get the memo. Forecast called for severe storms today, but it was sunny all day. Go figure.
Basically I'm a procrastinator and like to complain about it. That's it.

*Yes, that's a fucking dog on one of the local news channels weather teams. If he licks his ass on camera that means it'll snow.

Thought for the Day:
Flying cars exist but the government won't allow them to be released to the public. Why? Terrorist threat. Way to easy for a terrorist to fly it into a building. Even though W. bombed their asses to the next millennium the terrorists still won because I don't have a flying car.

No comments: