6.21.2004

Learning the Ropes

I've been looking over this thing for hours trying to figure out how to do some fancy schmancy crap to this website and all I've figured out is how to post a picture, but I wanted to add it to my profile so it would always show and I don't know how to do that. Unfortunately I've got no pictures worth posting... I might put one on here now that I think of it, but it's just 'cause it's so damn funny. I still can't figure out how to link other websites to this one, or else I would have put some awesome friggin' links on here by now. Like this one here, or this tough guy's site. But I don't know how to do that other than in a damn post.
I'm wasting my time here, as usual, though because I really should be applying to colleges in Houston. I know one of them is due at the end of the week. And I've got another essay to write for my English class. And let's not forget that I've got to rewrite the first one I did 10 minutes before it was due. Everyone in class has to do it though so I'm not going to put the teacher on my list... yet.
I've got to go drive my dad to the airport now so I'm done.

No comments: